ALL DOGS MUST PASS A TEMPERaMENT TEST TO ATTEND DAYCARE
- Temperament tests are an appointment only drop-off service administered at Woodland West Pet Resort any day of the week from 7am-9am.
- DOGS MUST BE HERE BY 9 A.M. ON SCHEDULED TEMP TEST DAY!
- Each temperament test is done by one of our trained daycare specialist, and must be scheduled ahead of time.
- Dogs must be here for a minimum of 4 hours
- We require current vaccination history on all of our campers, just like a daycare center, however, no vaccine is 100% effective in humans or animals.
Also similar to children, dogs can play too hard or too rough. Because they use their paws and mouths instead of hands and feet, there may be an occasional scratch or bruise from roughhousing. This should be expected just as in a daycare situation and will be the responsibility of the dog’s family; however, the majority of all accidents can be attributed only to rough play, not aggression and any antagonistic dog is put immediately into Time-Out!
PLEASE READ BELOW FOR ALL OF OUR DOGGIE DAYCARE REQUIREMENTS!
- Half Day: 4 hours or less – $17
- Full Day: 4 hours or more – $24
* During holiday seasons there’s a $3 increase for Doggy Daycare*
Requirements to attend daycare
Must check in by 11 A.M. (9 A.M. for temperment tests)
This includes full vaccination records including: Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella and Canine Influenza.
(see FAQs page for more info on vaccines)
Dogs must be over 4 months (16 weeks) of age
Spayed or Neutered
If dogs are 6 months or older they are required to be spayed or neutered
ALL dogs must pass a temperment test (administered 7 a.m.- 9 a.m., 7 days a week). Dogs MUST be dropped off by 9 a.m. on the day of their temperment test.
Doggie Daycare is not for dogs with social difficulties, but we do offer socialization and behavior training (see training page for more info).
Drop-off & Pick-up time?
Dogs MUST be dropped off by 11 a.m. (permitted they have passed a temperment test) for them to attened daycare for the day, if they are dropped off after 11 a.m. they will be dayboarding for the day!
Dogs can be picked up at any time before 8 p.m., if the dog is getting a temperment test then they must be here for a minimum of 4 hours.
benefits of daycare
- HOURS of interactive playtime
- 20,000 sq ft of park for your pups to play in
- In-ground pool for doggie paddling
- Kiddie pools for cooling down
- Speciality summer & winter activities
- Nap times
Send us a Message
M-F: 7am - 8pm
Sat & Sun: 7am - 8pm
*Holidays may affect hours*
9400 S. Union Ave
Tulsa, OK 74132