Click here for tour of boarding facilities!
• All climate controlled runs are sanitized daily.
• Indoor guests are let out individually three times daily to our grassy exercise areas.
• Water bowls are sanitized and changed daily.
• Our staff has been trained to watch for any signs of discomfort while your pet vacations with us.
• We also have a state-of-the-art security system.
• The proprietors live on kennel property.
All pets receive daily:
• Fresh linens
• Meal services (twice daily, three times upon request)
• Daily maid service
• Access to fresh clean water
• All indoor guests guests are let out to a grass play yard at least 3 times a day
You may also add on:
• Additional one on one play times
• Additional outside time
• In house training
• Pampered pet package
• Gourmet meals
• Doggie daycare
• Full luxury spa treatment
• Regular spa treatment
Rates Click Here for a List of all of our rates! Food
All our boarding guests are fed twice daily, three times upon request. We carry only premium dog and cat foods. If you prefer your pet be fed more often or choose to bring your own food, there is an additional charge. Please include instructions with food. Bedding
For sanitary purposes bedding must be laundered daily. Toys or Bones
One large toy will be accepted per dog. Please no small toys. They often fall into our drains, where they are lost and cause problems with our cleaning system. Cleansing Baths
Our cleansing baths consist of a shampoo and blow dry with minimal brushout.....
Reservations are suggested in order to guarantee the accommodations you and your pet prefer! All dogs and cats are required to under go a eight point health & parasite exam at check-in. If your pet has fleas or ticks, it will be treated before entering the kennel, at your expense. Pets are required to be current on all vaccinations as well as the canine cough six month vaccines. Any medications are to be accompanied by written instructions for our veterinarian or technicians to administer. Thank you for choosing Woodland West Pet Resort. We can assure you that your pet will receive the best of care from our dedicated professional staff.